Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Figures 7-13-11

Recently I got some figures. figma Dorthy No. 102 by Max Factory, P.O.P DX Figure Marco the Phonix from Megahouse, and the re-release of the P.O.P. Strong Edition Nami from Megahouse which was hard to obtain.

Photobucket
Just wanted to fill in you guys that they underwent my photo shoot yesterday and that their review pages will be up I hope soon. My photo shoot area is a little small and I sometimes wish I had a larger piece of white paper. Also better lighting is need since my ceiling fan light doesn't work anymore. Has something to do with the wiring or what not.
Photobucket

First review that will be up is Miss Dorthy from The Big O. She is adorable but yet to straight faced XD.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...