Friday, July 8, 2011

figma - Mirai Suenaga review

Released! Price: 2,667 Yen
Order page at Amiami, click here

This review is completed by myself!!!!

I am glad that I had gotten this because I have been a fan of Danny Choo for a while and of course his lovely creation, Mirai! This figma is pretty awesome and cute. I wonder if he will be able to release a Nendoroid! I actually got this figure about 2 weeks after its release but I only recently had the time to set up the review now because of all the school work! Anyways, here we go!
The box comes like the average figma box with the color orange just like Mirai's school uniform and her hair!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Inside the box comes Mirai herself! Other accessories are and extra face of her crying, a folding laptop, a Mirai doll that she can hold, a hand with a handkerchief on it for her to cry into, a hand with a camera on it for all her photography needs, two extra hands (lot less then the extra hands that usually come with figma's), and of course the holder for the hands and standard figma stand and arm.
Photobucket
I love her expression, she really is adorable!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She is so friendly!!!!
Photobucket
I thought that the doll that comes with would have some attachment underneath it for it to sit on her arm but it doesn't, just a hallow for it to sit on the arm. I spent a long time just balancing it on the arm to take this photo! Only down side about that. I wont mention the laptop, it was impossible for me to balance that.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
She looks so happy. I don't want to see her cry so I don't have her sad face on right now. She is standing on my desk next to my Z'Gok with her camera ready to take my photo.
this is a great figma and is still in stock over at Amiami. If you like figures/figma's and are a fan of Danny or Cultural Japan you should go ahead and grab this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...