Sunday, June 26, 2011

Favorite Figure of the Week #3

So I have been very busy these weeks because of school but of the figures that I have seen in the past 2 weeks I pic two that I posted about. I don't really have a #1 so I just have these two that I love to look at.
The first one that I will mention was a new figure by Alphamax. We have Miss Mio Akiyama from K-on! this figure is well sculpted and I love the color f blue for the swim suit as well. She looks so innocent and gorgeous, with a nice circle shaped clear base for her to stand. You can even see that she is blushing in her shy stance. Click here for the post that I made earlier.
Release date: Late November 2011, Price: 6,800 Yen
Preorder page at Amiami and get 17% off, click here
So the next figure that I really liked and I think was up on Amiami earlier this past week was Haruhi Suzumiya in a Gothic Lolita costume. Manufactured by Griffon Enterprises!
I love the series and she looks really nice in this figure. I haven't seen a full figure from the series in a while and this is a pretty elaborate design. Nicely designed and all the ruffs just look right. Click here for that post I made earlier on with more photos on it.
Release date: late September 2011, Price: 7,500 Yen
Preorder at Amiami for 19% off, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...