Sunday, June 12, 2011

Favorite Figure of the Week #2

Hey everyone, I haven't posted last week so lets just say this covers last week and this week. I was out of town. On with it then.
So my top pick this week has got to be the Megahouse G.E.M. series Fullmetal Alchemist Edward Elric. Megahouse produced a very dynamic figure with Edward battle ready. The cap has great character by itself. The shading on it and detail is a great. I hadn't seen a great figure come out of the Fullmetal Alchemist series in a while. It looks like there is two different faces and also his Automale arm can be changed from his sword mode to just his normal am as well. So a few extra parts there. I just really love the look of it.
Release date: early November 2011 Price: 6,800 Yen
Preorder page is here
More images can be found here
My second pic (don't know if I am biased), would be the Excellent Model Portrait.Of.Pirates. One Piece Neo-DX figure God Enel.
I really love Megahouse's P.O.P. figure line and they brought back God Enel who hasn't appeared in the series for a while now. He is a great addition and looks pretty awesome.
Release date: late Spetember 2011 Price: 7,200 Yen
Preorder page is here
Click here for more images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...