Saturday, May 28, 2011

Favorite Figure of the Week #1

Hey everyone!
This is the first of many to come "Favorite Preorder for a figure of the week"
So this week there were a few that I wanted to mention.
As for my top pick, it is produced by Max Factory, we have Azusa Nakano.I love looking at this figure. Fan of K-on!! obviously. This is a cute, causal wearing Azusa playing with her kitty. Love the detail on it for sure.
Love the kitty, reminds me of my own kitten
The preorder page for Azusa is [here] at Amiami, it is 5,780 Yen
Now I would like to mention a figure/doll. I wouldn't say it is a figure really. Anyways, Medicom produced a Real Action Heroes No.550 Black Rock Shooter! It looks great and has awesome details as seen below. Great piece to add to your Black Rock Shooter collection.
Can preorder at Amiami, click [here] and get it at 15,780 Yen
Another thing that I thought was kind of cool was the fact that Max Factory has produced Robocop in a figma form. I do find it pretty cool that the figmas will take a furn and will produce something like Micheal Jackson Thriller Version. It has been a long time since I have seen Robocop. The preorder page is [here] at Amiami, for the price of 2,580 Yen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...